Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Check Out My Widget

New things are happening, I have added a widget feature to my page. To get my blog as a widget, click on the black widget box on the lower right side of this blog. You will then be able, to put the widget onto your favorite place, like your iGoogle homepage, myspace, facebook, add it to your blog or many others. This way you will stay up to date with my blog from all your favorite places. Once you have added the widget, would you please rate it for me. Thank you so much! I am in the process of doing several more reviews. I hope you are all enjoying what you are seeing. I would love your imput on the any of the blogs that have interested you and feel free to email me if there is something that you would like to know more about or see me cover. Email me at place4mommies(at)gmail(dot)com

No comments: