5 Ways to "Be Green"
1. Recycle, everything from aluminium cans, plastic bottles to your clothing.
2. Switch to compact florescent bulbs. CFL's use up to 66% less energy than incandescent bulbs and can last ten times longer. If every household changed just one bulb, it would be about the same as, Removing 85,000 cars from California's roads for one year. That's AMAZING!
3. Use a reusable water bottle instead of a single use bottle; preferably one that is either stainless steel or BPA-free and Phthalate free plastic bottle.
4. Do full loads of laundry and use the cold cycle as much as possible.
5. Use a reusable bag, instead of plastic or paper bags.
Find a way to share the day with your child.