Monday, June 23, 2008

Whether or Not to Vaccinate?

The choice on whether or not to vaccinate your baby is a very personal one. I found this report from CNN helpful in making this very important decision. Another great resource for helping to make this decision is the Sears schedule, which is an alternative vaccination schedule developed my Dr. Robert Sears. The Dr. Sears site is great because there are answers to questions like how do I switch to the alternative schedule when I have already started the regular vaccine schedule. I found this very useful and I think it will be very helpful at Jack's next check-up. There is also a section about how to talk to your pediatrician about switching to the Alternative Vaccination Schedule.

I hope you find this as helpful as I did and good luck with this very personal decision.

No comments: