Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sorry About All the Changes

Sorry about all the changes lately, I have been looking for a template background that I like and the blue one with flowers just wasn't working. It was difficult to see some of the fonts and I just wasn't "feeling" it. So what do all you think, even those of you who are lurking out there *grin*.

I would love to hear from those of you who read this blog, is there anything you would like me to do or questions you have that I can try to answer or get the answers to. I am in the middle of developing a new series on babywearing and there will be more to come soon.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love this one.. Nice choice..

Karlise said...

I like your background but the posts are a bit harder to read. You need a darker font.

Jessica said...

Hope this is easier to read, thanks for the feedback :-)